Unit 1: General Information and Theory
- History of K.M. and of it's founder
- Dealing with a dangerous event:
- State evaluation, process of dealing with an event
- Neutralizing a danger and all its aspects
- Possible outcome of a violent conformation.
- Principles underlying the defense techniques.
- Principles underlying the attack techniques.
- Training by principles - from techniques to real life variations
- Using common objects for self defense -theory and practice.
- Rhythm and pace.
- Using /relying on natural reactions to correct or prove a point.
- Principles and techniques of mental training.
Unit 2: Teaching Methodology; Human body
- Basics of anatomy and physiology.
- Correct instructing for instructors.
- Lesson plan outlines & preparing.
- Teacher student relationship.
Unit 3: Preliminary Considerations
- Safety in training
- Organization of training: methods of training
- Dress and appearance
- Maintaining the studio
- Behavior during training
- The warm-up
- General principles
- Exercises and variation
- Approach to stretching and flexibility
Unit 4: The Basics
- How to stand - different outlet stances
- How to Punch : The basics use of body's weapons; make a fist; Theory of recoiling
- Movement and shadow boxing
- How to handle a fall
- Fall breaks backwards & from high position
- Side fall breaks
- Soft/hard forward fall breaks
- Rolls forward - high, low, sideways
- Roll backwards.
- Rolling with assignments, Combinations of rolls and fall breaks (The following units appear here by the subject's name only)